As a Technical Writer at ConsenSys you'll create technical documentation to help developers understand and use our tools. Have you ever thought, I wish more developers knew how to build on Web3 and I want to help guide them? If so, you are absolutely who we are looking for. If not, don’t worry, anyone who has experience creating technical content, is looking for an exciting new technology and an opportunity to grow should apply! This role is an opportunity to learn and improve, as part of a talented team, with plenty of challenges in a rapidly developing technology.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Established portfolio of developer content.
- Worked for or contributed to a company that provides tools for developers.
- A knowledge of or passion to learn about the new Web3 technology space.
- Comfortable operating in an Agile environment and dealing with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Data oriented mindset; know how to measure performance and define strategies to improve based on both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Bonus points for:
- Experience as a developer.
- Fluent in different mediums: written content, video, podcasts.
- Experience building with ConsenSys developer products.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.