We are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways. As part of the Technical Writing team at Offchain Labs, you'll get to work with leaders in the blockchain space solving novel technical, economic, and social challenges. Our Technical Writing team is responsible for producing and maintaining documentation that supports Arbitrum's product portfolio, including Arbitrum chains, the Arbitrum bridge, Arbitrum nodes, and Prysm.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- 3+ years of professional experience producing developer documentation
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Familiarity with Ethereum, Layer 2 scaling solutions, and decentralized application development
- A love for making complex technical information easier to understand
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and a keen eye for detail
- Strong collaboration and written/verbal communication skills
- Work directly with Offchain's lead technical writer and subject matter experts to produce developer documentation targeted at specific problems and specific reader audiences.
- Help our team measure and improve our documentation and documentation systems.
- Drive internal adoption of content systems and conventions that help our team produce high-quality developer documentation.
- Determine what the Technical Writing team should prioritize by continuously synthesizing business objectives, internal stakeholder needs, and customer needs.
- Work autonomously in an environment that expects and rewards initiative and self-management, without cumbersome Agile ceremonies.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.