Technical Support Engineer
Engineering & Technology
SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
About the Role
- A Support Engineer acts as the voice of the custom to ensure technical support and best practice guidance are provided within published SLAs and to the highest satisfaction levels
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses, and overall customer experience
- Provide well-thought-out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers integrate, deploy the product
- Serve as an internal and external point of contact on customer matters and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers
- Contribute to and maintain repository of product area specific knowledge within support and promote a culture of team knowledge share and collaboration within the support organization
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry-standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of the problems reported, understand the environment / network and impact on business
- This position will be working remotely in India, normally between the hours of 1:30pm - 10:30pm India time
- Minimum 5+ years of customer support, technical support, system administration, or related customer-facing role
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline, or relevant professional experience
- Prior experience providing support to large enterprise customers with the ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership
- Experience working with Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira or similar.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.