Technical Support Engineer
Engineering & Technology
At Intento, we have built a next-gen integration platform used today by global companies to procure AI solutions and implement them across multiple internal software systems. We are looking for an exceptional Technical Support Engineer to join our team and actively contribute to our growth and success.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Investigating, troubleshooting, and resolving a range of questions and issues escalated from the first line support
- Configuring misc in-house TMS systems
- Taking ownership of customer needs by following up with tickets, and escalating internally where necessary
- Escalating and triaging technical issues with Development teams
- Building and augmenting our internal Knowledge Base and external resources so that reoccurring solutions are documented to enhance the quality of our customer responses and reduce resolution time
- Demonstrating leadership and autonomy in resolving complex technical problems, including escalations to the Development team
- 3+ years in 2-nd line IT-related customer support (software/systems integrations/cloud solutions preferred)
- Extensive knowledge and configuration experience of SDL Trados, memoQ, or other Translation Management Systems
- Scripting or programming languages knowledge (in order to automate repeating routines) is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate as a minimum)
- Degree or undergraduate degree (CS/EE preferred)
- Experience with the following: HTML, HTTP, RESTful API, SQL, CURL
- Supportive and eager to help
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Self-starter with a sense of accountability but yet a team player
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.