We are looking for a seasoned Technical Artist to join our art team and contribute to our most amazing well-known shooters.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Work with the teams to build and maintain their art production pipelines and tools.
- Complex understanding of art pipelines, from creation to implementation.
- Experience with Unity and working with custom game engines.
- Great knowledge of implementing art assets.
- Experience with 3D software like Autodesk Maya and Mel / Python Scripting.
- Knowledge of C++.
- Understanding of rudimentary OpenGL.
- Experience in 3D art assets optimization for mobile games.
- Creatively minded with knowledge of visual effect creation from conception to production.
- Capable of creating basic renders of soft and hard surface models.
- Basic understanding of rigging.
- Keen problem solver with the ability to be thrown into situations where they can figure out issues with minimal guidance.
- 5+ years of experience being a Technical Artist within the mobile gaming industry.
- Working knowledge of a wide range of art areas including 2D, 3D, modeling, animation, and UI.
- Knowledge of 3D art creation Modeling / Texturing and engine implementation.
- Knowledge of 3D Character creation Pipeline, Highpoly, Retopo, baking, etc.
- Knowledge of Rigging and Skinning.
- VFX creation and implementation knowledge.
- Working before with procedural software like the Substance Package.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.