We have a unique opportunity for a passionate Linux engineer, that is dynamic and customer focused for our Technical Account Manager role. Our TAM will work closely with our Business Development Manager supporting our strategic and key partner. The ideal TAM will have the opportunity to provide pre and post sales support for our existing and future partners. This role will be responsible for technical enablement and support escalation of APAC strategic partnerships. The ideal candidate will also cooperate with the sales team to refine the sales & support processes.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Primary technical interface for APAC strategic partnership for pre- and, post sales support escalation and technical enablement
- Be an advocate for our partner’s technical needs and goals
- Provide proactive personalized support to strategic partners
- Help our partner’s gain visibility into the our current and future products and solutions to plan for and meet our partner’s long-term technology goals
- Effectively showcase CloudLinux / TuxCare by demonstrating the power of our product to help grow enterprise size businesses
- Identify and implement sales tools to assist sales processes and boost productivity
- Stay updated with the latest trends, best practices, and standards in the security industry while constantly positioning our pioneering technology in front of the competitors.
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the industry to help shape future development
- Continually build technical knowledge and capabilities by interfacing with CloudLinux / TuxCare Product and Engineering teams on behalf of APAC strategic partnership
- Adapt to new responsibilities as determined by APAC strategic partnership
- Previous experience with Enterprise Linux distributions
- Minimum 3 years of Technical Account Manager experience with a combination of technical and customer-facing tasks with B2B organizations
- Ability to manage and grow existing enterprise customer relationships by providing an excellent customer experience
- A self-starter with a “can do” attitude, but also a team player willing to go above and beyond standard job responsibilities
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize your tasks according to their importance and urgency and deal with a large amount of communication
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills
- Detailed oriented and analytical, with strong technical and problem-solving skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.