Engineering & Technology
Typeform is seeking a seasoned individual contributor engineer or a hands-on architect engineer to join our team in Colombia as a Tech Lead. In this role, you will play a crucial part in providing and fostering technology leadership in the Colombia hub while working alongside a talented team of professionals
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
Things you will do:
- Engage with team members and other technology experts in Colombia, promoting our core values of Winning Together and Starting with Empathy.
- Partner with key stakeholders within the local team and cross-functionally to ensure visibility and communication about the delivery and plans.
- Be a technical thought partner to collaborate with product and design with scoping and finding the most efficient way to solve a problem as part of our product roadmap
- Mentor engineers in the Colombia hub to enrich and nurture best software development practices, including technical design reviews, tech talks, and individual technical coaching.
- Cascade Typeform's technical communication to the teams, enabling bidirectional communication between Colombia and the rest of the organization.
- Collaborate with other tech leads across the entire technology organization to improve the architecture roadmap and implement technical improvements.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse range of audiences, including engineers, product managers, sales personnel, and external stakeholders.
- Helps shape the product through active contribution in product conversations and provides a strong technical voice in product development process to achieve sound product/technical tradeoffs.
- Support the Colombia Hub Leader with the multi-quarter technology architecture vision, influence product roadmap and define contracts and boundaries between team ownership and perimeters.
- Bring a product mindset to engineering to map out edge cases and think of ways to reduce work and architectural complexity on them to drive higher impact.
- Be a technology evangelist, proactively sharing best practices and new technologies within the team and beyond.
- Collaborate closely with the Colombia leadership to help with roadmapping exercises and advise on new technologies.
- Ensure high-quality, secure, scalable, resilient, and maintainable solutions by performing research, designing and implementing improvements, and developing new features or solving existing problems.
- Continuously improve production metrics impacting the teams and both internal and external customers.
What you already bring to the table:
- Knowledge of microservice architecture and SaaS products.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technology stack.
- Excellent communication skills, able to present technical aspects effectively to different audiences.
- Proven track record as a technical leader in the domain of Apps and Integrations.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.