Tech Lead, Filecoin Saturn
Engineering & Technology
Filecoin Saturn is a decentralized content delivery network (CDN) for Filecoin. We're seeking a tech lead engineer to join the Filecoin Saturn team. For this role, we particularly value experience independently designing and implementing significant components of complex systems, and the execution focus and discipline to carry projects to completion. Experience leading strong open source communities and/or contributing to other blockchain-like projects will be very highly regarded, as well as experience working on low-latency engineering projects.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Lead engineering and technical efforts for Filecoin Saturn, Filecoin’s Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Be responsible for Saturn’s technical architecture and design
- Lead other engineers – directly and set an example of engineering excellence
- Design and implement performant and resilient distributed systems at scale
- Run, scale, and maintain production software used by millions around the world
- Contribute to protocol design and specification efforts
- Interface with other technical teams both inside and outside of Protocol Labs
- Solve hard problems in low-trust distributed systems
- Take research and turn it into working, scalable programs and systems
- Work with a cross-functional team including engineering, design, community, product, and business
- Engage and educate the community, from users to contributors
- Provide guidance and review for open source contributions and contributors around the world (Filecoin Saturn is open source on Github!)
You may be a fit for this role if you have....
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related field or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of distributed systems principles and applications
- Experience designing and building distributed and/or peer-to-peer software systems and applications
- A strong technical design ability informed by broad experience across multiple domains/specialties
- Leadership experience building and maintaining large-scale, production software
- Literacy with cryptographic principles and practices
- Proven track record of independently driving projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills on both technical and non-technical issues
- A keen awareness of teamwork, process, and patterns of successful collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.