Team Lead, Engineering
Engineering & Technology
DigitalOcean simplifies cloud computing so builders can spend more time creating software that changes the world. With our mission-critical infrastructure and fully managed offerings, DigitalOcean enables startups and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to rapidly deploy and scale modern applications. As a remote-first organization, our employees, like our customers, are based around the world.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage the tickets of resources w.r.t proper descriptions and clarity of work.
- Create and improve the documentations in confluence.
- Do code reviews and help with blockers.
- Responsible for deployment of tasks with the help of Devops if needed.
- Analyze the problem in detail and ensure the bug free code with proper test cases.
- Update leadership regularly and attend the daily feature level meetings.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the system architecture and SOP.
- Take responsibility for tasks and attend all meetings and deployments where invited.
- Python (web development).
- Django, Flask, Fast API
- MySql, PostgreSQL
- Long running background jobs
- API security practices
- DOS, DDOS prevention
- Should be able to write Dockerfiles and following best practices
- Deployments (Terraform is plus)
- Cloud provider experience.
- AWS, GCP
- Lambda or cloud functions
- Terraform or jenkins
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Team Leading Expertise
- Ability to explain the problem to people in meetings or in technical deep dives.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.