Systems Administrator Engineer
Engineering & Technology
Systems Engineer is responsible for building, maintaining and ensuring that we have the physical capacity to deal with day to day operations. Also responsible for monitoring and keeping the business operational.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection.
- 2+ years of experience managing physical and virtual servers (Vmware)
- Solid experience with Linux (Redhat, Centos)
- Solid experience with Databases (MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Solid experience with Application servers (WebSphere, WebLogic)
- Experience writing scripts in different languages (e.g Python, Bash, Go)
- Solid experience troubleshooting critical production systems.
- To be living in Mexico City or willing to relocate.
- Availability to work on weekends if necessary.
- English language proficiency.
What You Will Do
- Install, configure and maintain on premises applications, including hardware and software.
- Own and implement robust monitoring solutions and dashboards to identify issues proactively.
- Monitor datacenter' health using preexisting management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed.
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
- Work closely with Cloud Operations to support applications running all the time.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.