Engineering & Technology
Metabase is looking for a customer-focused, highly technical Success Engineer to join our growing global team! We are looking for someone who loves data analytics, enjoys helping others, and is excited to work for a startup to help drive our Success Engineering team’s mission to help our customers be successful by guiding them on how to get data from all the various places it lives, transform it into useful shapes, or to convert their questions into actual queries that can be executed. You will help our customers design Metabase and everything around it to work best for their unique situations and troubleshooting issues as they occur.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Enjoy helping people and solving their problems
- Have a strong technical background (minimum of 3 -5 years writing production code or administering systems)
- Have experience with using data visualization or data analytics tools (bonus if you have experience using Metabase)
You are an expert in at least one of:
- Running Metabase on a variety of operating systems for multiple years
- Strong background in networking and how web applications function
- Managing servers (either physical, or Docker, or AWS/GCP/etc)
- Managing databases and strong SQL skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.