As a Staff Software Engineer you will help grow our business by delivering solutions that power our cutting edge visual collaboration app. You will be working with a team of dedicated engineers, designers, and product managers to support all our users and our largest customers. You will drive improvements to our product offering; advancing Mural’s mission to unlock the potential of all teams. Our core engineering belief is simple: delivering features is a team effort.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Enterprise Security and Compliance team delivers solutions that power our cutting edge visual collaboration app. We are responsible for providing our Enterprise customers with the data security and data loss prevention (DLP) controls to meet internal and statutory compliance requirements.
In this role you will:
- Use a data driven approach to create a stellar product, taking ownership of what you do and watching it evolve through your influence
- Identify and solve customer challenges alongside your teammates, collaborating closely with product management and design
- Build flexible and maintainable solutions while being accountable for quality, performance, and reliability
- Elevate the team’s skills and knowledge by participating in technical designs and talks, performing code reviews, and doing some pair programming
- Contribute to constantly improving the team’s processes and advocate for Agile best practices
- Lead cross-team initiatives to quickly deliver new features and delight our customers
- Thrive as a member of a collaborative, fun and supportive global team
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- You have 6 or more years building and shipping large-scale production software as part of an agile engineering team
- You have professional experience designing and developing APIs via REST and JSON (Bonus: written in Node.js)
- You have experience leading and planning impactful technical projects and delivering new systems and features iteratively, with a focus on delivering value to customers quickly
- You are a code sleuth who enjoys digging into a tricky problem using critical thinking and your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot issues, analyze complex problems and recommend creative solutions
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence with collaboration and listening skills that encourage innovative solutions and diverse perspectives
- You have experience working with modern observability and analytics tools (DataDog, New Relic, etc.)
- You have experience mentoring other engineers and facilitating a team culture of growth
- You have 2+ years of experience in a technical leadership role
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.