The Staff Software Engineer at Array will bring foundational knowledge in software engineering and lead our engineering teams to solve the biggest problems and challenges that we’re facing. You will work with business and technology leaders to understand the holistic business strategy and then design and execute against technical strategies for delivery. This position will report to a Senior Engineering Manager and work as a technology lead on an engineering squad.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Provide ongoing technical problem solving leadership both in depth and as priorities emerge in order to successfully support business needs.
- Conceptualize and deliver software systems independently with minimal design goals and guidance from the principal engineers and Senior Engineering Managers.
- Closely partner with the product general manager and product teams in the design and review of roadmaps for all domains including proof-of-concepts, and determine operational gaps and develop methods for improvement.
- Be an emerging expert in RESTful APIs, microservices, cloud technologies, and databases.
- Spend >50% of your time coding.
- 8+ years of professional software development experience in an early stage startup.
- 8+ years of experience in working with product and technical managers to coordinate the development and delivery of proof-of-concepts.
- 5+ years experience in researching, composing, delivering and defending technical presentations to audiences of varying size.
- Experience building and scaling a revenue generating product.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments & a broad understanding of security hardening policies to prevent against cyber exploitation.
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with backend technologies is most important, and our specific technology stack is preferred but not required:
- RESTful API written in Golang and Node.js, Svelte for front end theming, microservices running on K8s engine @GCP. Horizontally scaling MS SQL Server, Terraform as IaC.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.