We’re looking for Staff Applied Research Scientists to help us develop cutting-edge computer vision and generative models to power our creative tools. We are looking for candidates with a strong background building impactful and novel machine learning projects, strong software engineering skills, and who are deeply interested in seeing their research materialize in novel user interfaces for creative tasks. This is a cross-functional team that requires strong communication and collaboration skills; you will have a chance to work with our backend team to help bring your research models to production, and with our design and frontend engineering team to make sure that your machine learning models work in harmony with the user interfaces that interact with them.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What you’ll do
- Develop innovative research projects in computer vision, focusing on generative models for image and video.
- Build new computer vision pipelines for automating visual effects tasks (such as video segmentation, pinpointing, tracking).
- Work with a world-class engineering team pushing the boundaries of content creation on the browser.
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the product organization to bring cutting-edge machine learning models to production.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of relevant engineering or research experience in computer vision and/or graphics
- Expertise with programming such as Python, C++, CUDA, and deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch. Very strong programming skills and ability to write clean and maintainable research code
- Deep interest in building human-in-the-loop systems for creativity
- Passion for seeing research through from initial conception to eventual application
- Experience mentoring and teaching other researchers
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.