Sr Sales Engineer
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions
We are looking for a Sr. Sales Engineer joining Bridgestone Mobility Solutions dedicated to Webfleet Solutions products and services providing local support to the Webfleet Solutions Team, partners and larger customers focusing on Spain and Portugal. If you have a passion for technical products in an ever-changing landscape, the need to know every little feature about something and then enjoy helping others learn that knowledge, then this role is for you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Provide on-site support or field testing on the request of Webfleet Solutions Customer Support or Development management for very complex technical issues.
- Assist the Webfleet Solutions organisation and key partners in resolving complex post sales technical issues or escalated situations.
- Delivering product training to customers, resellers and colleagues. Including on-site and remote Webinars.
- Support Key Account Managers in sales meeting with large and corporate customers. Validate the technical solution proposed to customers.
- Work with the sales team and resellers to lead and support relationship with integrators needed to be part of the technical solutions.
- Recruiting new partners/integrators and providing them initial training about hardware and WEBFLEET products functionalities.
- Technical contact for integrators for our hardware and APIs, with escalation to support teams.
- Assisting partners with knowledge on communication methods such as GPRS, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth and NFC/RFID.
- Understand partner solutions to support resellers and team to suggest best fit solution.
- University degree educated with excellent written and verbal skills.
- A proven background in software and hardware support.
- Understanding of electronics and vehicle wiring/electrics.
- Experience within the telematics industry is helpful but not mandatory.
- A positive and pro-active attitude towards tackling complex post-sales issues.
- 100% committed to supporting the business achieve its sales objectives
- The ability to demonstrate a hands-on approach to customers.
- Experience of managing large customer projects from pre-sales to implementation.
- Able to work autonomously with little supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Project etc.
- Spanish mother tongue & fluent in English. Portugese helpful but not mandatory.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.