This is a position in Quality Assurance responsible for leading the development and execution of performance and automation testing solutions. This position works with management to apply automation strategy and to plan and execute effective and efficient performance and automation testing to accomplish on-time and efficient delivery of high-quality software products and/or data.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Innovate process improvements that enable efficient delivery and maintenance with consistent direction.
- Research available tools and lead or participate in initiatives to identify and implement those that will cost-effectively enhance testing capabilities and product quality.
- Identify areas for cooperation with other teams to improve overall quality and, with peers or others, implement initiatives improving testing capability and efficiency.
- Configure, maintain, and/or administer testing tools or environments.
- Communicate with key stakeholders or team cross country.
- At least 3+ years of Quality Test Engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies, familliar with API testing.
- Strong knowledge of process improvement.
- Strong knowledge of the software development process.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced QA testing skills.
- Ability to develop and execute complex automated and performance testing
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.