We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer for our Backend team to help us build cutting-edge, AI-powered video creation and collaboration tools. Rather than specialists, we’re seeking curiosity-driven engineers who are determined problem solvers and thrive in fast-paced, high-ownership environments. Our engineering team is highly collaborative and works on a wide variety of exciting challenges, including building backend services for interactive video processing and streaming, and deploying cutting-edge computer vision and generative models to production.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What you’ll do
- Work with a world-class engineering team pushing the boundaries of creativity and content creation on the browser
- Work across the Backend stack to implement new product features for Runway’s machine learning based video creation and collaboration tools
- Create server-side components using the latest in machine learning and graphics
- Improve the performance, reliability, and code quality of our codebases
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of industry experience in a software engineering role, ideally backend focused
- Demonstrated fluency of one or more programming languages, including but not limited to Python
- Experience in architecting production-ready systems and familiarity with debugging and profiling tools
- Ability to rapidly prototype solutions and iterate on them with tight product deadlines
- Humility and open mindedness; at Runway we love to learn from one another
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.