Neo4j Support Engineering is a key foundation for the long-term success and satisfaction of our growing customer base. Neo4j Support works on deeply understanding our customers' environments, questions and issues to ensure they get the most out of their investment in Neo4j.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ability to handle a range of urgent to minor support requests during business hours, with occasional off-hours scheduled work and on-call shifts.
- Create and share technical knowledge content.
- Establish and constantly build upon a solid technical understanding of Neo4j and how our customers build, deploy and manage applications using our graph platform.
- Collaborate effectively with Customer Success, Product Engineering, and other Neo4j teams to understand and resolve customer issues completely and expediently.
- Constantly work to streamline and improve processes, tools, Neo4j’s product offerings, and the overall customer experience.
- Know when to seek help, and always be willing and open to offering expertise and assistance to colleagues and customers alike.
- Passion for solving Customer problems.
- Take responsibility and ownership with Customer problems.
- Timely triage varying issues based on error messages, log files, threads dumps, stack traces, sample code, and other available data points.
- Troubleshoot performance issues in JVM based software (4j means for Java).
- Review and provide suggested improvements to Java User Defined Procedures (and UDFs) and other Neo4j Java API questions (Java experience preferred).
- Efficiently troubleshoot cluster issues across multiple servers, data centers, and regions, in a variety of cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc), virtual, and bare metal environments.
- Possess demonstrated proficiency in Linux (primarily) and Windows (secondary) environments (#1 and #2 most common OS’s, respectively).
- Background in database technologies (SQL, noSQL or competing graph database technologies
- Docker and Kubernetes, distributed technologies and clustering
- (Graph) Data Science technology experience, UI, UX
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering, or other technical fields strongly considered
- Occasional travel for team off-sites, company events, and trainings
- Preferable prior experience in a customer facing support role
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.