A reputable International School that runs the Cambridge Curriculum is looking for adequately qualified teachers to teach ‘A Level’ Spanish in its Secondary department.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Reporting to: The Principal
Summary of Responsibilities:
As a SPANISH tutor, you will have first-line responsibility for the education of all students/learners in your class. You are also responsible for the social behavior in the classroom. This behavior is primarily a reflection of your actions and the environment you set.
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom engage and motivate pupils.
- Identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed
- Making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of the syllabus for the school tem by providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge.
- Ensuring effective teaching and best use of available time
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom in accordance with the school's procedures and encouraging good practice with regard to punctuality, behavior, standards of work and homework
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognize the level at which the pupil is achieving.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments and tests.
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of staff including, parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of pupils.
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning of the subject through effective implementation of lesson plans.
- Effective preparation and implementation of schemes of Work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, resilience and self-discipline.
- Good judgement and an analytical mind.
- High level of creativity.
- Supervisory and Observatory skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Must have at least 4 years teaching experience 2 years of which must be in an international school.
- Good computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- An in-depth understanding of Cambridge Education. Knowledge in teaching A ‘Levels in a recognized International school is a must.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Qualified persons should forward their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.