We are seeking an experienced Solidity Developer to assist in implementing critical use cases on Subspace Network's EVM domains. Subspace employs a novel proof-of-storage consensus algorithm and a decoupled execution framework, which allows it to scale far beyond existing blockchains, without sacrificing security or decentralization. Subspace Labs is an early-stage, venture-backed startup with a globally distributed team. To learn more visit our website and read the technical whitepaper.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Collaborate with Product Champions and our dedicated engineering team to design, develop, and showcase vital use cases for the Subspace Network
- Identify key tasks and determine the critical path for the development and deployment of smart contracts on our EVM-compatible domains
- Use Solidity to design, code, and deploy robust smart contracts that power the unique features of the Subspace Network
- End-to-end contract development to support decentralized identity, DAOs, autonomous worlds, and DeFi applications
- Architect and design backend systems such as GraphQL APIs for interacting with our smart contracts, ensuring seamless user interaction
- At least 2+ years of professional experience building and deploying smart contracts using Solidity
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in blockchain, crypto, or Web3
- Proficiency with Ethers/Web3.js or other blockchain interaction libraries
- Experience with tooling such as Hardhat and Foundry
- Comfortable leveraging AI tools
- Comprehensive knowledge of blockchains, distributed systems, and decentralized applications
- A robust understanding of DAOs, DeFi, and decentralized identity systems
- A passion for decentralized, peer-to-peer systems and Web3 technologies
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.