This role performs complex research, design, and software development assignments within a software functional area or product line, and provides direct input to project plans, schedules, and methodology in the development of cross-functional software products. This role performs software design — typically across multiple systems; mentors more-junior members of the team; and talks to users/customers and translates their requests into solutions.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 9 years
- The lead role will be working 60% as individual contribution and remaining time will be performing lead activities as code-review and mentoring for the direct reportees.
- Design, write, test and deploy production-ready code primarily using Java & Springboot.
- Be an active member of the technical team, contribute ideas and insight in standups and meetings, ask questions, review pull requests, analyze bugs and fixes, and help users and teammates.
- Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of complex system components.
- Complete complex bug fixes.
- Work closely with other development team members to understand complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Resolve complex technical issues as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field that requires analytical and logical skills (e.g., software engineering / computer science), OR equivalent experience.
- 9-12 years’ software engineering experience (writing code professionally)
- Advanced knowledge on Java & Spring framework including Springboot.
- Scripting using Python with either of Node.js or React JS is required.
- Should have worked with Stream oriented architecture and Microservices.
- Knowledge of SQL and Postgres is must
- Tools used for Development of Microservices like Maven, Redis, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes is good to have
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Strong proficiency with data manipulation language including optimization techniques.
- Strong understanding of normalized/dimensional data modeling principles.
- Strong knowledge of multiple data storage subsystems.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.