Be part of Ozow’s Software Engineering Graduate Programme for 2024. This will be a 1-year graduate programme. You will be working with a team of passionate technology professionals, developing with modern technologies, and solving tough problems. You will spend the first six months rotating between our Developers, Test Analysts, Technical Support, DevOps and Data Science teams. The last six months of the year will afford you the opportunity to choose which team you would like to be part of.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Currently enrolled in a National Diploma/ Bachelor’s/ Honours/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields at the time of application due to be completed at the end of 2023.
- Ability to develop software in C#, Java, Python and other programming languages (polyglots preferred).
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (EF, NHibernate) beneficial.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Redis, Riak, MongoDB, and others beneficial.
- Experience developing web applications, with a good understanding of how the web works.
- Experience with unit testing beneficial.
- Understanding DevOps principals beneficial.
- Experience in AWS and/or Azure beneficial.
- Experience with containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes) beneficial.
- A true believer of agile methodologies.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.