Python Developer is expected to work on project using python for data manipulation and ETL processes. The concepts of SQL, ETL, data analysis still play a key role here.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Understand requirements, providing estimates for the deliverables once get comfortable with the domain and tech knowledge.
- Frequent interaction with LNRS US teams, so that we can sync up for work.
- Coordinating with other teams – QC/QA, Project Managers and ensuring the deliveries are tracked and are planned well.
- Ensure monitor and support your releases in higher environments.
- Strong hold on Python language, Data Manipulation concepts.
- Expertise in - Data processing, Data Model creation, Data Profiling,
- Ability to debug, understand requirement and generate ad hoc reports as per needs.
- Expertise on SQL.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good at Problem Solving and Requirement gathering skills. Must have a positive attitude and desires to learn new processes and technologies.
- Successfully implement end to end development and help with Code Reviews, Best practices.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.