Our work touches every area of the platform as we develop new features and functionality. Our ability to develop valuable, maintainable and useful solutions opens up more opportunities for creators and backers to bring creative projects to life.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Work closely and collaboratively within a cross functional team of product managers, designers, engineers, as well as other stakeholders.
- Iteratively research, experiment, and develop products and features to solve real problems for Kickstarter creators and backers.
- Contribute to continuous learning and improvement of our team and organizational work, systems, technology and processes.
- Share knowledge with other team members and across the engineering organization.
- You have professional experience building applications or services with either/both of Ruby on Rails and/or building web applications with Typescript & React.
- Bonus: Experience in other expressive languages such as Elixir, Python, Elm, or similar.
- You have professional experience across full-stack web applications (or, if you focus on either frontend or backend, are willing to learn the rest of the stack).
- You enjoy working collaboratively, participating in team discussions, planning and software design.
- You have excellent communication and time management skills.
- You have experience working iteratively and maintaining live products.
- You have a pragmatic approach to writing well-tested, maintainable code.
- You love writing tests to ensure you deliver high-quality software and experiences.
- You consider the broader impacts of your work through; building accessible UI, quality & testing patterns, code readability, documentation and considering security, performance and data integrity concerns.
- You value sharing knowledge, personal growth, positive feedback, and continuously improving engineering and team practices.
- You empathize with creators, the challenges of the creative process and bringing projects to life.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.