Bridgestone Mobility Solutions
Engineering & Technology
Achieving more in cooperation with your team and enjoying the nice variety of software development is your vision of great work? Then join us and become part of our agile community and support us in further developing our WEBFLEET platform. Learn, share and experience what it means to deliver and maintain products that are used by hundreds of thousands of drivers: Expect deep code dives, a lot of Java as well as working with relational and non-relational databases.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Share ideas for new features and collaborate with our product management - be creative. Your ingenuity and commitment matter to us.
- Create and nurture complete functional groups while having an eye on the platform’s scalability.
- Develop, implement, test and demonstrate new features within an agile process.
- Understand how to improve usability, performance and quality assurance.
- You are enthusiastic about new technology and microservice architecture as well as a quick learner;
- You have experience in full-stack Java development and in working with modern backend technologies and tools;
- You have a common understanding of databases;
- You know how to connect and to communicate on interpersonal level with different stakeholders in English and German.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.