Engineering & Technology
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- The core services team works on a wide variety of problems and features. One day you may plan out a new API endpoint, the next you may update AST parsing in a serverless AWS Lambda. This is a hands-on role ranging from technical planning to implementation. You will:
- Research, spec, and plan technical changes to our products and help guide the team with technical decisions.
- Identify technical debt and other tech problems and help plan solutions.
- Assist team members with code reviews.
- Act as a resource for implementation questions.
- Communicate effectively with the remote team using real-time and asynchronous communications.
- Take product ownership of our API codebase.
- Investigate and fix bugs.
Experience and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or demonstrable knowledge of CS concepts through work experience.
- At least 5 years of professional experience writing software.
- An understanding of common web security issues, such as the OWASP top 10, and mitigation techniques.
- Proficiency with git.
- An understanding of API implementation and integration.
- Experience with cloud hosting services such as AWS or GCP.
- Experience with PaaS and FaaS services (eg Heroku, AWS Lambda, GCP Cloud Functions) is a plus.
- Experience with code analysis and transformation using ASTs, other experience working with compilers, or automated code generation is a plus.
- Knowledge of common APIs such as Github’s is a plus.
- Experience with Django is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps is a plus.
- Experience managing apps, keys, and certificates in Google Play and Apple App Store is a plus.
- Experience developing and building Android and iOS mobile apps is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.