We are looking for a Senior WordPress developer with commercial experience for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, love what you do, and enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products and growth features.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- 5+ years of experience with WordPress development
- Experience in mentoring engineers
- Experience with ASP and web servers (ISS/Apache) is a plus
- Extensive experience in custom web application development
- Advanced troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate technical solutions to non-technical people
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Commercial experience
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Research, design, and implement technical specifications for projects based on user requirements as indicated in the scope of work, wireframes, and sitemap documents
- Ensure projects are built to meet performance, security, and functional requirements
- Oversee the development and maintenance of websites, intranets, applications, and other custom programming assignments as applicable
- Develop new programs, analyze current programs and processes, and make recommendations
- Provide analysis of current programs which includes performance, diagnosis, troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
- Perform backend/database programming for key projects
- Assist with testing, debugging, documentation, and overall quality assurance of projects
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.