Crytek is looking for a Senior VFX Artist to join the Hunt: Showdown team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Understand and follow style guides to guarantee the consistency of the game;
- Provide and accept direction;
- Creation of real-time particle systems in CRYENGINE including textures and materials;
- Explore new technologies on the given platforms to achieve the best possible results;
- Work within inter-disciplinary teams of artists, level designers and programmers;
- Implementation and optimization of shader-based effects;
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow professionally;
- Supervise and mentor junior artists on the team;
- Work together with our Research and Development department to improve workflows.
- 5+ years’ experience in game development;
- Last and/or current-gen console experience;
- Expert understanding of current game FX processes, limitations and dependencies;
- Strong knowledge of 3ds Max / Maya or Blender, Photoshop, Substance Designer;
- Strong knowledge of common real-time game engines;
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to deliver and receive constructive feedback;
- The ability to manage and supervise mid-level and junior artists and willingness to carry out mentorship tasks;
- Good English communication and writing skills;
- Positive, problem-solving and team-oriented attitude;
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision;
- Ability to complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistently high quality standard.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.