We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join our development team and work on our games. You will have visibility and involvement (if desired) in any other title within our studio, more than 20+ games.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Contribute along with the development team to overview the code and make all necessary modifications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games.
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- 5 years of experience with Unity on mobile platforms.
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills.
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials, etc).
- Experience profiling and optimizing the game and render performance (GPU and CPU).
- Ability to profile and optimize performance on Android and iOS.
- Ability to work productively with a geographically distributed team.
- Experience integrating 3rd party SDK plugins.
- Ability to work with shaders is a big plus.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.