Senior UI/UX Designer
Engineering & Technology
Would you like to join a design community that gives daily support, instant feedback, and validation? How about adding all these to work with the best startups and businesses worldwide?
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Have 3+ years of experience in product design and worked on at least 2 products (apps) from 0 at all stages - alone or in a team.
- Are well-experienced with mobile apps (most important!) and web design.
- Know your audience :) and are empathetic to the user, understand user needs, and ground your decisions on these needs.
- Are good at research, planning, and analyzing.
- Know the importance of UX but don’t leave out a trendy UI either ;)
- Can explain your solutions, as well as guide and consult the customer and suggest what’s best for the project.
- Don’t mind staying in touch with the customer and becoming part of the project development team.
- Know a bit about other design fields: graphic design, branding, illustration, etc.
- Are fluent in English.
- Can work US hours or shift your schedule to have an overlap with the US timezone.
- Craft strategies based on user insights
- Deliver professional vision through planning, prototypes, interaction design, and visuals
- Collaborate with UX designers to improve product visuals
- Run A/B tests of digital products
- Build a long-term design strategy
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.