We are looking for an experienced technical writer for Gradle Enterprise. The person in this role will improve our customers’ user experience by creating, extending, and restructuring our publicly available technical documentation, ultimately making our customers more knowledgeable and self-serving. The person in this role will work closely with the Gradle Enterprise Engineering and Developer Advocacy teams.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Owning all user-facing Gradle Enterprise documentation, which includes creating new and maintaining existing documentation around the installation and operations of Gradle Enterprise as well as documenting the functionality of Gradle Enterprise
- Receiving product changes from Engineering and embedding them into the Gradle Enterprise documentation
- Coordinating, driving progress, ensuring consistency of all documentation, and being the first point of contact for anything related to documentation
- Experience writing technical documentation around enterprise SaaS products
- Experience deploying and using enterprise products
- Knowledge of AsciiDoc and/or Markdown
- Knowledge of Linux systems and common commands
- Knowledge of cloud platforms
- Knowledge of build and CI tools
- Ability to plan and carry out large-scale documentation changes
- Ability to initiate, implement, and maintain multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent writing skills in English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.