As a Senior Technical Designer, you will communicate between all departments involved with the project and implement complex, cutting edge gameplay features in cooperation with them.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Design, implement and drive complex gameplay features and systems using visual scripting and other proprietary tools
- Create and maintain asset databases, using CRYENGINE.
- Contribute creative design ideas to the project.
- Participate in team playtests around new features.
- Iterate on functionality based on feedback.
- Work with other departments to ensure all required resources are scheduled and delivered.
- Be a technical knowledge source for other members of the development team.
- Contribute tool and workflow improvement ideas.
- Work closely with QA to debug systems.
- 4+ years of professional work experience in the game industry in a Technical Design capacity.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Strong Game Design skills.
- Experience with (visual) scripting.
- Excellent working knowledge of game engines, preferably CRYENGINE.
- Strong documentation ability.
- Team player, self-driven, and willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.