This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a part of the rapidly evolving and exciting blockchain industry. In this position, you will work directly with our Tax Manager to support the organization’s tax compliance and planning strategy. This role is a great opportunity to apply your international tax knowledge to deal with novel and cutting-edge tax cases in the blockchain space.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Lead the effort of gathering data and assist with the review for all tax filings, including US federal, state, local, and foreign local tax returns
- Prepare global tax provision, reconcile tax accounts, assist with the statutory audit of income tax provision as needed
- Support the development of transfer pricing policies, the respective intercompany accounting, transfer pricing adjustments calculations
- Perform tax research on various tax issues, including US international tax, corporate and partnership tax, tax treaties, transfer pricing, and tax legislation updates etc.
- Document and maintain appropriate audit ready tax workpapers, processes and procedures
- Able to effectively and efficiently partner with internal stakeholders (including, but not limited to, Finance/ Accounting, FP&A, Legal and HR)
- Assist with managing external advisor and budget
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiency
- Assist with tax planning efforts and other duties / special projects as assigned, and support tax audits as needed
- Support the implementation of ERP system and tax software as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting, CPA preferred
- 4+ years of relevant senior tax experience in hands-on corporate and international tax compliance and tax operational experience
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines and multiple projects and responsibilities timely and effectively, excellent attention to detail
- Take ownership of all tasks assigned
- Willing to grow in a startup environment, open-mindedness and adaptability
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets, ERP experience
- Curiosity and a genuine interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain industries, industry specific tax compliance matters is preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, work ethic, resourcefulness, and flexibility
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.