Senior SRE/DevOps Engineer
Engineering & Technology
We’re looking for operations engineers to help build out and run our new and quickly growing ‘Metabase Cloud’ hosted product.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Own and operate our application stack and AWS infrastructure to orchestrate and manage our hosted customer instances of Metabase
- Debug runtime issues across the different levels of our application stack and hosting stack.
- Develop and build our internal tooling and automation to manage the lifecycle of a hosted Metabase installation, from purchase to deployment, zero-downtime upgrades, and general operational health
- Continuously improve our automated deployments and testing
We're looking for someone who:
- Is thoughtful and careful
- Compulsively automates everything and documents it
- Is able to make solid technical judgements and back them up articulately
- Has at least 5 years of experience building and operating production infrastructure, ideally on public cloud
- Strong Kubernetes and AWS experience
- Strong experience with IaC and Terraform
- Can write high quality and readable code in a modern language (e.g. Python, Go, etc.)
- Experience with modern monitoring stacks (e.g Prometheus/Grafana/Datadog)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.