We’re looking for operations engineers to help build out and run our new and quickly growing ‘Metabase Cloud’ hosted product.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Own and operate our application stack and AWS infrastructure to orchestrate and manage our hosted customer instances of Metabase
- Debug runtime issues across the different levels of our application stack and hosting stack.
- Develop and build our internal tooling and automation to manage the lifecycle of a hosted Metabase installation, from purchase to deployment, zero-downtime upgrades, and general operational health
- Continuously improve our automated deployments and testing
- Is thoughtful and careful
- Compulsively automates everything and documents it
- Is able to make solid technical judgements and back them up articulately
- Has at least 5 years of experience building and operating production infrastructure, ideally on public cloud
- Strong Kubernetes and AWS experience
- Strong experience with IaC and Terraform
- Can write high-quality and readable code in a modern language (e.g. Python, Go, etc.)
- Experience with modern monitoring stacks (e.g Prometheus/Grafana/Datadog)
- Multi-region hosting
- Automate EKS cluster provisioning
- Extend our CRDs and Operators
- Improve the RDS sharding strategy for our multi-tenant platform
- Unify and improve our CI/CD platforms
- Collaborate with core application developers on changes to improve our application metrics, deployment speeds and CI integration.
- Maintain our SOC2 compliance and security posture
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.