Senior Solutions Engineer
Engineering & Technology
We’re looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer to join our founding go-to-market team and be the technical voice in the room with new prospects and customers to bridge the gap between engineering, sales, and product. Whether it's early in evaluation or post-launch, you'll work with apps of all sizes from pre-signature to go-live while coming up with creative solutions for the needs and requirements of each app.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- You have 5+ years as a top-performing sales or solutions engineer with a technical product.
- You have solid experience with your favorite programming language.
- You are not afraid to jump into foreign code to debug issues and answer questions.
- You are experienced working in the sales lifecycle and driving outcomes in a customer-facing environment.
- You are comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences from engineering teams to the executive suite.
- You are able to advocate for the customer internally, balancing priorities and competing requests.
- You thrive in a creative and collaborative environment.
In the first month, you'll:
- Learn from our Developer Support Engineers and become an expert on RevenueCat SDKs and APIs
- Build a sample app, and ship an update to our documentation
- Work with Account Executives to help close deals
Within the first 3 months, you'll:
- Be the technical representation for RevenueCat on pre-sales calls
- Partner with Customer Success on new and existing customer implementations
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to push public documentation and samples that help drive growth
Within the first 6 months, you'll:
- Spot the inefficiencies in our sales and onboarding process and work to improve them
- Provide feedback and guidance to help influence the product roadmap
- Work with several high value customers from evaluation to go-live alongside the sales team
- Understand how purchases work across Apple, Google, Amazon, Stripe in nuanced detail
- Provide best practices and your recommendations to companies
Within the first 12 months, you'll:
- Be known for “uneventful” customer launches
- Hire and mentor (and maybe manage, if you're into that) the next solutions engineer(s)
- Come up with new and exciting ways to delight developers
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.