We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Technical Lead to organize/manage technical projects and set strategic direction within the technology organization. This is a cross-functional role that requires leadership, communication and collaboration across the technology organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What You’ll Do:
- Guide the technical direction for a small team (3-5) engineers
- Interface with other senior roles on other teams (e.g. Research, Research Engineering, Product Engineering, Product)
- Spend about 50% of your time working as an IC (designs, implementation)
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the designed solutions
- Help your manager grow the team through hiring and mentoring more junior engineers
- Drive alignment among adjacent teams and projects
- Project management, time management, and prioritizing work across the team
- Technical product management, breaking down projects into milestones, and managing the scope
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of professional experience building backend applications using Go or Python
- 5+ years of working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- 5+ years working with common AWS or GCP services
- 3+ years of experience leading technical projects
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.