We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help design and implement solutions that leverage a small team, across Research Engineering and Product Engineering at AssemblyAI. This person should have a demonstrated track record of developing longer term, adaptable solutions that span multiple teams, and require multiple engineers to implement (i.e. something larger than a single engineer can take on). The candidate must have a strong background in software engineering, and also have familiarity or experience with machine learning code and infrastructure.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What You'll Do:
- Interface with other senior roles on other teams
- (e.g. Research, Research Engineering, Product Engineering, Product)
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the designed solutions
- Mentor junior engineers by setting a strong example
- Design and implement new API features and endpoints
- Design and implement highly scalable AI experimentation frameworks
- Design and implement automated test suites and CI/CD pipelines
- Instrument systems with metrics, tracing, and logging
- Refactor applications to eliminate tech debt
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of professional experience building backend applications using Go or Python
- 5+ years of working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- 5+ years working with common AWS or GCP services
- 2+ years developing REST APIs in frameworks like Django, Flask, Tornado, Fiber or FastAPI
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.