As a Staff Software Engineer on the AI team, you will work with team leads and group leads to bring our vision for AI powered features to life. You will use your expertise and experience building AI powered features to provide architectural and system design guidance. You will turn ideas into working proofs of concept and production ready features.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be accountable for your team’s AI systems roadmap and architecture, accounting for scalability, reliability, and quality. Develop methodology & benchmarks to evaluate our approach.
- Stay up to date with industry trends in the area of AI technologies. Apply your learnings and past experience to introduce your team to new technologies, methods, and approaches to solve problems and achieve product goals
- Partner with other groups within the company (Platform, Data Engineering, Engagement, Admin Experience) on building new systems and AI-powered features
- Mentor other engineers on AI technologies & improve the quality of AI work within the team at first and within the company in the longer term
- Effectively communicate the details of our AI systems and approaches to our Executive/Senior Leadership Teams and cross functional stakeholders such as Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Ensure that we are continuously improving our standard of engineering excellence in AI
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 6+ years of experience designing and delivering full-stack systems that are used in large-scale production environments while partnering with multiple, cross-functional engineering teams
- Track record of building, delivering, and operating AI-powered experiences, including generative AI, in an Enterprise/SaaS environment
- Experience working with Large Language Models (LLM). Creating prompts, fine-tuning, and using structured outputs. Experience with LangChain is a plus.
- Experience selecting, modifying, and training any sort of deep learning model for a specific use case.
- Experience mentoring and a proven track record of helping more junior engineers grow professionally
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.