We're looking for a solidity engineer to help us continue to develop products and protocols across multiple EVM-compatible blockchains, as well as on-chain tooling to support users and promote security and trust. This person will report to our VP of Engineering.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Competitive compensation including salary, tokens, and/or equity (according to your preferences). We're well-funded and believe that great talent deserves great compensation.
- Full benefits (medical, vision, and dental) and flexible vacation policy (PTO).
- Small remote-first team. You'll be an early team member helping shape our vision, culture, and technical practices.
- A+ colleagues. Our leadership team includes alumni from Goldman Sachs Digital Assets and Bridgewater
- Best-in-class investors. We are proud to be backed by leading funds and strategics (incl. Founders Fund, Pantera, GoldenTree, Coinbase, and CoinFund) and angels (incl. founders of AngelList, Anchorage, and Aave).
What we're looking for:
- Blockchain Development Experience: Prior experience building crypto-native projects deployed on an EVM mainnet — especially using Solidity and Ethereum development tools (e.g. Foundry, Hardhat, OpenZeppelin); experience in DeFi, testing, security, or auditing are a plus
- Communication: strong written and oral communication skills.
- Passion for Crypto: whether it's building, investing, yield farming, minting, voting, or other activities, your enthusiasm for the crypto space is evident.
- Mindset: a proactive, can-do attitude, ready to tackle challenges head-on.
- Timezone: within +/- 3 hours of PST, ideally situated in the Americas.
- Familiarity with blockchain fundamentals, the EVM, and decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols
- 3+ years of software engineering experience, with at least 2 years in smart contract development building crypto-native projects deployed on an EVM chain
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.