Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Engineering & Technology
We’re looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to help shape our all-in-one privacy solution and join our mission to show the world that protecting your privacy online can be simple. As part of our growing team, you will be dedicated to improving and scaling the reliability of our end-to-end infrastructure. We dive deep into complex operational challenges, including software, systems, automation, and process analysis. We are looking for candidates that can read, write, troubleshoot, and deploy all types of software as we face unique challenges in privacy and scale.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Lead projects from proposal through postmortem, assessing vague problems, proposing high-impact solutions, and executing them against a set of success criteria.
- Develop effective tools, services, alerts, and responses to identify and address reliability risks.
- Work closely with search engineers to triage production issues and identify appropriate remediation, including code changes and performance considerations.
- Participate in our on-call rotation; triage and address reliability issues that come up in production.
- Help identify the future technical direction of our deployment with an effort to improve reliability and performance.
- At least 7 years of engineering experience, with 5+ years focused on tackling the reliability challenges of large-scale deployments and high-traffic, distributed systems
- Experience with production troubleshooting, including: distributed systems, code, storage, networking, and operating systems
- Moderate-to-advanced programming experience, preferably in a high-level language like Perl or Python
- Experience participating in a 24x7 on-call rotation for a large-scale deployment.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Linux and NGiNX
- Strong organizational skills, you have an eye for detail and are not afraid to use it!
- Effective project management skills; you have successfully launched projects from inception to production
- Strong communication skills: You clearly articulate, in verbal and written communication, your recommendations and decisions
- Comfortable providing feedback to an array of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience with email infrastructure at scale is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.