Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Engineering & Technology
Our Platform Engineering teams are responsible for infrastructure, operations, observability, and engineering tooling for our AWS and Kubernetes-based compute, data, and eventing infrastructure supporting all InVision Engineering teams. We are enablers and force multipliers. We build products that help our engineering customers better own and operate their own services. We constantly work to understand the business goals ahead of our engineering teams, lay the groundwork before they arrive, and enable them to painlessly ship awesome, reliable, performant, efficient, and secure products as quickly as possible.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to assembling leading cloud infrastructure tools to meet the needs of product-engineering teams
- Contribute improvements in the tools back to the open source community
- Work cross-functionally by partnering with product engineering teams to improve their developer experience and assist them with transitioning their services to new observability tooling and infrastructure
- Strive to improve operations, reliability, and observability of platform and product workloads
- Be on-call 1 week every 6 weeks for the infrastructure we support
What you’ll bring:
- Compassion for product engineers operating their own services on the infrastructure we manage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bias towards results, absolute willingness to own the problem and drive towards a speedy solution; you won’t stop until the problem is solved with an effective solution
- Hands on experience building systems and infrastructure solutions
- 3+ years experience with AWS, Kubernetes, HashiCorpTerraform, Linux
- Interest in or familiarity with Prometheus/Grafana, HashiCorp Vault, Golang, OpenTelemetry, Open Policy Agent
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.