As a Service Desk Agent, you will operate in more complex environments and monitor the client’s network infrastructure. You will be responsible for ensuring timely restoration of service for Dimension Data clients by managing requests through to successful completion.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for receiving, validating and logging client requests
- Capture the detail of the request and provide first line support if required
- Act on events auto logged by system platforms and they ensure that the commitments made to client in service level agreements are met
- Tracks requests and determines current activity on it
- Use this information to update task details and to provide regular updates to clients
- Analyze and interpret the requests to ensure that the classification, prioritization and escalation of the requests are correct
- Identify and escalate requests and exceptions where necessary
- Works closely with his/her colleagues to ensure the swift resolution of faults
- Ensure that the user and/or client are kept updated on the progress in relation to the resolution of the fault.
- Interact with necessary internal stakeholders and are responsible for managing requests through to resolution within the service level agreement conditions by co-ordinating product requests and liaising with relevant business colleagues to ensure resolution
- The target is zero missed SLA
- Responsible for producing breach, and other reports that are necessary for the correct operation of our processes. Identify failures and short-comings in the current processes and escalate with recommendations.
- General Qualification in Technology (Technical Diploma) or equivalent
- A+, N+, CCNA and MCSA or MCSE
- ITIL certification
- At least two years’ service desk experience
- Two years working in a remote support environment troubleshooting and resolving issues in a multi-server network environment
- Experience working directly with technical managers as well as technical and non-technical end users
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.