We are looking to hire a customer-oriented senior sales representative to increase sales and lead our team of sales representatives. The senior sales representative’s responsibilities include setting up a sales pipeline to determine the effectiveness of personal sales strategies, keeping abreast of the latest industry trends, and providing excellent after-sales service to retain customers. You should also be able to identify unmet customer needs and recommend improvements to the product line accordingly.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Leads the field sales team and collaborates with the sales teams of key distributors to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Formulates, develops and implements sales strategies for all major healthcare institutions with Ghana to meet institutional sales
- Co-ordinates the promotion of the company’s ethical and branded products to doctors, pharmacists etc. in all healthcare institution
- Makes market follow-up on product performance, competitor activity and impact of various promotional activities on sales
- Develops strategies to expand and develop the company’s customer base and influence in institutional sales while maintaining loyalty of existing customers
- Must possess a valid driving license B
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Qualification Required: (A good first degree in biomedical science, marketing or related field with 5 years post graduate experience )
- 5 Years of Experience.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to initiate and contribute new ideas for continuous improvement
NB: CV’s should be sent to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: ( Kumasi)
Employment Type: (Full Time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.