We are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join our engineering department and help us bring our product to enterprise-level maturity. Your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Thoroughly learning TestGorilla’s software
- Taking full ownership of the quality for TestGorilla systems and products. This involves participating in defining and implementing our quality strategy, infrastructure, tools, and processes
- Ideating, implementing, maintaining, and reinforcing high quality standards leveraging reusability and scalability
- Developing complex end-to-end automated testing solutions with integration in CI/CD environments
- Working regularly on functional, usability, regression, and performance testing on both frontend and backend components
- Identifying and working with metrics that track the continuous improvement of our overall quality
Here's what we are looking for:
You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have experience designing, implementing, running, manual and automated tests for web and distributed systems
- You have a solid understanding of quality engineering processes and good practices in software development
- You have hands-on experience with automation testing frameworks, for both frontend and backend components, such as Playwright, Mocha, Supertest, Cypress, Postman…
- You care deeply about building a world-class engineering team
- You are passionate about improving your skills and learning new technologies
- You enjoy and are good at influencing others
- You always advocate for technical excellence
- You have strong opinions loosely held, always open to change under the right circumstances
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. Additionally, you know how to validate your decisions and communicate them clearly
We typically expect candidates with at least 5 years of Senior Quality Engineer experience to have the skills mentioned above.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.