We are seeking a Senior Protocol Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of core components of the Miden rollup. You will contribute to the R&D efforts surrounding rollup architecture, which includes the state model, transaction model, execution model, etc. Your tasks will also involve the development of the Miden Node and the Miden Client. We provide you with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, utilize advanced tools and modern programming languages, and gain in-depth knowledge about zero-knowledge proving systems.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Design and implement the Miden rollup, operator, and client.
- Maintain and improve the core components of the Miden VM.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team members.
- Deep familiarity and a proven track record with Ethereum, rollup protocols, their trade-offs, and potential attack vectors.
- Expertise in Rust (~3 years), including a high comfort level with advanced concepts such as generics, lifetimes, memory management, concurrency, etc.
- Familiarity with advanced benchmarking and testing frameworks (e.g., prop-testing, fuzzing).
- Experience in working independently on open-ended problems.
- A strong sense of responsibility and comfort with autonomous work.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.