OP Labs is able to align its private incentives with public good and take positive-sum steps to provide a sustainable future for the internet.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What are the role responsibilities?
- Work alongside the OP Labs Client pod to build and decentralize the Optimism protocol
- Collaborate with the teams leveraging the OP Stack and building the Superchain
- Contribute to the development and review of security protocols and their implementations
What skills do you bring?
- Extensive experience in a software engineering role shipping production code
- Experience writing Golang
- Deep knowledge of Ethereum and the EVM
- Strong grasp of computer science and distributed systems fundamentals
- Experience with containerized infrastructure solutions such as Docker or Kubernetes is a plus, but not required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.