As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for making the VEED mobile app experience amazing. There’s a lot of opportunity here, as you’ll get to help shape an entire video editing app from 0 to1. There’s already lots of traction (100s of thousands of exports each month), but the app is still simple. Our goal is to build it out to be a fully functional video editing tool and we need you to help create this vision! Product design for us means a wide range of skill sets such as user research, testing, visual design, UX design, IA, prototyping, understanding data, and most importantly, user empathy. Most of all: You want to make an amazing product for our users, and know how to do it.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Own the product design of the mobile functionality at VEED
- Lead end-to-end product design from ideation and co-creation, to problem framing to implementation, including prototyping, user testing and visual design.
- Experiment and optimise key metrics across the user journeys
- Partner with the cross-functional team across the entire product development lifecycle
- Leveraging qual and quant insights to inform your decision-making in a fast paced environment
- You're a critical thinker. You bring extensive experience creating mobile apps, ideally in a creative tool domain or equivalent
- You have done it before. You have a proven track record in product design and have solved tough design challenges. You like to get into the nitty-gritty details to create an amazing product.
- You appreciate the craft. You have a great eye for Visual Design (typography, layouts, color) and deep expertise in User Experience Design (interactions, journey maps, UX principles, UX research).
- You're a team player. You love to collaborate in a cross-functional team to shape and ship new ideas and concepts to millions of users
- You are curious and have a growth mindset. You are looking for new ideas, open to feedback and happy to improve things along the way
- In order for our remote collaboration to work smoothly, we need you based in a similar timezone to London: GMT+0 to GMT+2
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.