We're looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer to join our PolygonID team and help develop our mobile product suite. This is one of the key roles in our development team, you will have the opportunity to make a great impact on solving one of THE problems in the digital world, identity. You will work closely with some of the best professionals in the identity field in the world, giving you an unique opportunity to learn and grow. Working for Polygon, one of the top Web3 companies opens opportunities on its own. You will report to a Director of Engineering.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Take ownership of the development and maintenance of the mobile stack.
- Design and implement quality architectures that connect low level libraries, blockchain platforms, mobile SDKs/apps and dApps.
- Develop high-quality, performant, modern, clean and readable code within deadlines.
- Work with the engineering, design, product, support and BD teams collaboratively, contributing ideas that add value to our product roadmap and product goals.
- Take part in research of our core identity libraries implementation and discovery and implementation of mobile UX on things never before seen.
- Work with our design and product teams to transform ideas and designs into great user experiences.
- Passion about blockchain, digital identity, privacy and decentralization.
- Extensive experience developing mobile native apps with Swift.
- Experience developing mobile native apps with Kotlin and/or Flutter.
- Experience with React Native is a plus.
- Experience in developing blockchain-based applications (dApps) is a big plus.
- 3-5 years experience in designing and implementing quality apps (you’ll need to present them).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines and tools.
- Passion about identity, privacy and decentralization.
- Knowledge in Ethereum blockchain is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.