We are looking for a Senior Microsoft Power BI developer with commercial experience for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, love what you do, and enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products and growth features.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Background with BI tools and systems such as Power BI, Tableau, and SAP
- Prior experience in data-related tasks
- Understanding of the Microsoft BI Stack
- Mastery of data analytics
- Proficiency in software development
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server BI Stack tools and technologies, such as SSRS and T-SQL, Power Query, MDX, PowerBI, and DAX
- Analytical thinking for converting data into relevant reports and graphics
- Ability to handle row-level data security
- Knowledge of Power BI application security layer models
- Ability to run DAX queries on Power BI desktop
- Proficiency in doing advanced-level computations on the data set
- Excellent communication skills are required to communicate needs with clients and internal teams successfully
- Commercial experience
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Convert business needs into technical specifications and establish a timetable for job completion
- Create, test, and deploy Power BI scripts, as well as execute efficient deep analysis
- Use Power BI to run DAX queries and functions
- Create charts and data documentation with explanations of algorithms, parameters, models, and relationships
- Construct a data warehouse
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.